REVIEWS & FEEDBACK



I have been a member of ABM Trading since 3 years now and can certify that the ABM Trading staff have a deep knowledge and understanding of each financial markets they enter into. Each signal is well supported and documented. The service offered to the members is suitable for any level: beginners to full time trader as myself. I would recommend them over any other trading signals company around. The market breakdowns are very accurate and the support is quick and always helpful. Thank you ABM Trading

M.S
M.S

“It has been a great experience to be with ABM Trading. Regular accurate signals and educational materials on the group have improved my trading dramatically. Signals are always backed up with logic which is the best feature. Really love the instant whatsapp support, sharing questions and ideas on the group. Trading is a journey that shouldn’t be done alone and choosing the right ‘colleagues’ is paramount. Highly recommend ABM Trading.

Apar, UK
Apar, UK

3 years ago, I made one of the best decisions in my life. Would hate to think where I would be had I decided to invest elsewhere, especially with all the fake traders and scam artists about. ABM Trading extremely enhanced my family’s lifestyle and with this I say a massive Thank You! Your time, dedication and consistency is far beyond what I had previously experienced. I had been sold down the river by so-called signal providers and Forex “professionals” cost me thousands. So Thankful and Appreciative to find trust in their expertise and finally feel safe and experience some financial freedom.

Lloyd, UK
Lloyd, UK

Been trading with Khalid for almost two years now he never fails to amaze me with his knowledge and understanding of the markets. Healthy profits made thank you.

Karla, UK
Karla, UK

5/5* would strongly recommend. I was a complete novice in Dec 2017 and wanted to learn about Forex trading to boost my income. I needed a mentor who could train me in a relatively short time focussing on the most key aspects. I found Khalid back then who promised to point me in the right direction with on-going mentorship and with the help of the 3 day technical analysis course he has developed. I enrolled on the course and learnt some very powerful strategies. I have been able to identify very profitable setups and have returned almost 120% on my trading account since beginning. I have also been enrolled for the signals and often make money off the weekly analysis sent directly to my phone. I have been lucky to have the luxury of one to one training where I believe most value was gained in the time I would have lost trying to learn myself. This includes risk management, finding those high probability setups, how to execute trades, manage those trades and the psychology needed behind profitable forex trading.

Hannan, UK
Hannan, UK

Signal service is super great, consistent profits monthly. I only trade oil and gold in the group and always catch big moves. Khalid is really good with the technical stuff and entries are mostly on point trade goes straight into profit.

Luke, UK
Luke, UK

Trading signals are highly accurate and with small stops and big targets. Khalid also shows us how to manage our trades right so we always maximize the profits and minimize the losses. ABM always taking trading to the highest level. Thank you very much!!

Edu, Mexico
Edu, Mexico

I decided to sign up for ABM trading signals before enrolling on the 3-day technical analysis course and I was impressed by the performance of the signals so decided to take the technical analysis course and I can honestly say that was the best decision I made for my trading career. I already knew the basics of forex so we focused on the advanced strategies from day 1 of the course. I was amazed at how simple yet highly accurate the strategies are and that's without using any indicators just clean charts. It only took me a few weeks to fully master the strategies Khalid taught me during the course and I am still so grateful for the constant support I get from him even after the course finished! I'm so confident and organized with my trading now all thanks to ABM and the team.

Chris, UK
Chris, UK

the best-personalized service of signals, and not only signals but also market news, trading setups and high success rate at ABM Trading. I've learned that trading is 90% psychological that you need for success the other 10% technical. It is also very good to be part of a team and learn from others in the group so you learn much faster.

Isaac G, Mexico
Isaac G, Mexico